Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fashion at every age!

ln my favorite posting, TIPS & TRICKS, I telling you about, how that pair of jeans can change your day in a good day of course! I was thinking, in which way can we make that pair of jeans an icon from outfit.
But first of all I really want to share you some of the 2011 tricks, to be young at every age (my grandma knock me in to write about this)

20s up to 30s:  ELECTRIC AZURE AMPS UP CLASSIC BLACK AND WHITE



40s:  FOR A STYLISH START, GO WITH LIVELY PATTERNS AND ORGANIC STAPLES.



50s:  FIND YOUR FASHION FIT WITH FESTIVE PRINTS AND COLL CAMEL



60s:  CREATE A WINNING LOOK WITH ECCENTRIC PRINTS AND PRIMARY COLORS



   

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, nice post. ~ xoxo Diamond Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove 50s =) cool blog! we should be friends!

    ReplyDelete